blog
profile

links
misc

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HEYHEYYOUYOU :D

I dissected the pig's heart todayyyyy!
Okay, it wasn't that bad, it didn't look that gory too HEH.
No, I'm not sadistic okay!
It was actually quite interesting to see how a real heart looks like, and it's cool :D

But nope, I'm not looking forward to eyeball dissection later in the year.
That's just plain scary man, imagine the pupil staring at you there.
But honestly, would the pupil be dilated?
HMMM I WONDER, BIOLOGY IS INTERESTING :D

Alright, I just wanted to make a short post, I'm prolly off to sleep now.

8:46 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration