blog
profile

links
misc

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAH HELLO HELLO HELLO :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PAMMMMMM :D
Didn't blog yesterday, so yeap!
Love you truckloads, and you're an amazing person YAY!



Guess who's got braces?
I DID :D
HAHAH YES I DID, AND IT DIDN'T HURT ONE BITTTTT!
(So put braces pammmm! :D)
Though now I feel and look weird hmmmm.

And it's the last day of school tomorrow, ending with 3 tests and a play to watch!
I hope I do survive tomorrow :D

And that reminds me, only 8 more days to London!
I love taking the airplanes, though I feel slightly uncomfortable at the long hours and all that small space, but it still is niceee :D
I want to go to the airport one day to watch the airplanes fly and have lunch/dinner!
I COULD SIT THERE ALL DAY WATCHING AIRPLANES FLYYYYY :D
(I wanted to be a pilot once, but I don't think I can now because I wear specs :/)

So yeap, back to studyingggg, and everyone seems to want to see me in braces :O

P/S SHANPINGGGG! :D I got our date's photos up on facebook already, sorry I got it up only after so long :/

3:09 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration