Thursday, May 28, 2009
HELLLLLLLLLLLLO :D
Much Ado About Nothing play last night was awesome, and company was fantastic too :D
Went a little late with Yvette last night, so we had to sit aside first hmmm.
But we looked for the rest later during the interval heh.



More up on fb!
YES OKAY FINE,I LOOK QUITE STUPID IN MY BRACES HEH :D
But it finally feels good that school has ended for the term, even if I've to go back to school practically everyday next week for extra lessons.
And I AM GOING TO REVISE MY WORK THIS HOLIDAY OKAY, I WILL I MUST :D
I am also going to watch Friday Night Lights for the whole of the June holidays, it's so niceeeeeeee :D

And because I feel so happy now, I am going to go watch Definitely, Maybe :D
(HAHAH OKAY THAT WAS RANDOM, but I'm going to watch it nonetheless.)
7:56 PM