Tuesday, May 19, 2009
HAHAH YES I'M BLOGGING :D
Since I'm so bored now, might as well right!
Okay, if you don't know, I'm getting bracesssss :D
Yes I'll look pretty spastic for some time, but I'll get nice teeth after it!
So let's hope it's worth all thatttt.
Have I mentioned how much those bands hurt, it's so painful to bite!
Anyway, Jubilate's coming up, can't wait can't wait!
I know it'll be awesomeeeee <3
And that means Michel's baptism is coming too, EQUALLY AWESOME :D
I know it's early, but I'm already counting down to London!
16 16 16 16 16 more days!
And I'm sorry to all the other people which I haven't gave you your birthday present,
it's in the process of making! :D
I've really been busy, with green house, with studies.
SPEAKING OF GREEN HOUSE, IT'S AWESOMEEEEE :D
And I think I got dehydrated at tryouts, felt so super giddy ugh :/
BUT NEVERMIND, I THINK I CAN DO BETTER THOUGH!
Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Grades haven't been exactly fabulous as well, but nevermind, I'll work harder :D
AND PRAY, PRAY HARDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Camwhoring with Crystal once she wakes up, it's going to be quite awhile till I have nothing at all on my teeth.
3:15 AM