Sunday, May 24, 2009
HELLLLLLLO :D
It's been pretty hectic these few days heh!
Extraction was on tuesday and thursday, now I have four missing teeth,
but I realise it isn't that bad after all heh!
BRACES ON WEDNESDAY! 8)

I only have this photo cause I didn't even get to take out my camera lahhhhhh!
But nevertheless, Jublate VI was on
thursday friday heh, pretty awesomeeeeee :D
Went with church people, we didn't get to sit together though,
oh welllllllll :/
Like finally getting to see Maryanne in ages heh, since the last time I saw Jiahui wasn't so long ago.
It ended much later, but the items were longer I guess, but the transitions were really is jaw-dropping, you'll know what I mean if you were there hah!
Grace's dad sent Yvette, Joseph and me to Bishan MRT, stopped at macs for a short while, and later mummy sent all of us home :D
We had fuel games on Saturday, CAPTAIN'S BALL :D
Didn't get to play though, cause of piano and all, but nevermind heh!
Service was greatttttttt, and I was trying to sneakily write Pam's present.
Had dinner at Cathay with Carolyn, Pam, Yvette, Crystal, Michel, Darryl, Harold, Jiekai, Ezra and Kevin :D
And it was funny as usual HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,

I'll really miss Saturdays while I'm on my holiday in London :/
And today was really funny too, laughed a lot, but there were also really emotional moments hmmmm.
I feel quite fortunate now honestly, and I hope it'll stay that way.
I think I might miss Mindchamps and all when it ends, like when we play Dog and Bone, when we laugh at each other, it's certainly brought a whole lot more things into my life :D
AHHHHHHH, AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO BASK IN TODAY'S BLISS,
I've 4 tests this week :/
So byebye nowwwwwww!
7:56 AM