blog
profile

links
misc

Friday, May 8, 2009

HELLLLLLO :D
Just a really quick post cause I don't really feel like posting honestly.
I want to sleep >:O

These past 3 days were spent at camp, and it was really super awesome :D
HONESTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!



We have two fantastic instructors, and a awesome class, so naturally you get a fabulous camp HEH :D
The first day when we got there, we did navy seals and had the discussion thingo with Ms Lim.
The next was the high elements, which I nearly got a heart attack from, and the team challenge.
Meiqi climbed all the way to the top of the high rock wall luh, and I'm so proud of her :D
HAHAH THAT IS GOING TO BE MENTIONED FOR A LONG TIME FROM NOW ON, CAUSE SHE HAD 8 BLISTERS BECAUSE OF IT KAY!
And team challenge really made us in a way understand more about working in teams and all, compromising, etc.
CAMPFIRE WAS SUPER HIGH AND SUPER FUNNNNNN <3
And the last day was area cleaning and all the goodbyes which were really sad ):

So that's pretty much it, our item and cheer were fantabulous okay! :D
It was hilarious and super super duper kewl!

LOL, LOYALTY OUT LOUD! <3

8:54 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration