blog
profile

links
misc

Monday, May 25, 2009

It's amazing how facebook connects people, and brings back fond memories :D



Can you spot me? :D
I've really missed being in Primary School, where life was so much less hectic.
And I'm not close to all those friends I've once held dear anymore.

And it's so sweet to read on the papers that this little girl battling brain tumor got her wish :D
She's awfully matureeee, and sometimes it makes me feel a bit bad that I complain so much and make my parents do everything for me when I'm in the pink of health and can do it on my own perfectly well.
It reminds me of the post it guy that I readd about on Jiahui's bloggggg :D



Okay, have to go now, byebyebyebyebye :D

5:33 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration