Friday, June 5, 2009
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO! :D
I'm in London now now now!
(And it's 5.20am in Singapore, but 10.20pm in London now)
It's so exciting HAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh man what the pong, I'm becoming a bit high now heh!
I've just had my first day in London, it's so chilly and cold really ugh :/
AH WELLLLLLLLLL, STILL QUITE AWESOME :D
And it's been drizzling on off on off on off.
Settled in in the service apartment, and went (shop) around nearby.
HAHAH WE BOUGHT SO MANY THINGS ALREADY OKAY!
Like from David&Goliath, Zara, Marks&Spencer, so on :D
Went to visit my aunt and cousin today as well, had dinner and yeappp went back.
Watched the Federer vs Del Potro, HAHAH it was quite interesting, and my aunt was quite funny.
Mmm, but yeap, I'm glad he won, though I don't think he played his best, and I hope he wins Soderling on Sunday :D
I WANT TO WATCH LIVE I WANT TO WATCH LIVE!
I need to sleep now, long day ahead tomorrow as well :D
Goodnight Goodnight!
2:17 PM