blog
profile

links
misc

Thursday, June 4, 2009

HELLLLLO :D

I'm going off to London in just a couple more hours!
Ah I'm so excited, but then again, I'll prolly miss all my friends hmmm :/

Literature lesson today, as usual, Miss Prabs was hilarious :D
Lunched with Swee En, and headed home heh.

Watched Step Up, it's so niceeeeee, it's been so long since I last watched it.
It sorta made me wish I learnt dance HAHAH :D

Alright, I should prolly hurry go pack and doublecheck my stuff, I'll try to blog in London :D

P/S I hope Federer wins the French Open! :D Ben Goh thinks he will too :D

3:24 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration