blog
profile

links
misc

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's been quite some time since I've posted,
and obviously it's because life's been pretty hectic,
with job attachment and I Have A Lot on the last week of June.

Speaking of which, Job Attachment was well, quite fun,
and overall a fresh experience :D
I really want to thank all the people who took care/taught as while we were there,
you guys are awesome, and so understanding, I'll definitely miss all of you!

For some weird reasons, blogger can't get my photos up, so I'll try again next time.

I Have A Lot, was really fantastic.
And it's pretty fun to see your friends up there performing, or being backstage doing something.
Either way, they've contributed so much of their time,
and I really do admire their dedication to this whole musical,
it really takes genuine passion and a sincere heart to still be so prepped about it,
even after all those toiling and long rehearsals.

My workload's going to keep increasing as the weeks go by,
and Chinese oral's in two weeks, and quite honestly, I'm terrified.
But I know I'm going to get through this, I really hope I do :D

Life's a climb, but the view up there's great.

7:03 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration