Sunday, August 16, 2009
Nothing beats eating Nutella out of a spoon.
Or at least for now it doesn't. And it would be a lot better if you minus the homework and things to study. Saturdays are awesomeee, dinner yesterday was quite nice really :D It wasn't noisy or whatever, and I actually got a little bit of studying done. Service was funny, Sister Gwen is funny.
There's nothing much to do today, so it's really nice to take things slow for a day :D And laze around. Which leads to the eating Nutella out of a spoon, making me feel all happy and contented like a five year old with her teddy bear. I'm actually looking forward to this week, I don't know why, maybe it's cause there isn't so many tests this week. And Sundays At Tiffany's is so sweeettt.
'Love means you'll never be apart.'
3:31 AM