Friday, August 14, 2009
It's been a really wild week,with so many things happening. But I'm really ecstatic that I'm finally finished all the tests/exam and what not. The week went by with celerity hmmm.
I guess lately God's been telling me to trust in him, and that he has control over whatever I'm doing. Even if I face all the setbacks/failures, I'll be stronger through it all. And I will <3
Alright, I'm just posting a quick post, to bring a little bit of life back to my blog. I'll try to blog more often, I really will. Off to study literature!
"You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact", and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."
7:18 AM