blog
profile

links
misc

Saturday, August 22, 2009

So another week's gone past, and oh man, it's really been a tiring week. With all the literature/social studies test + tingxie.

Anyway, I love the Diana Mini, it's so super cute, and it has so many cool effects :D But unfortunately, I have no money to buy it so oh wellllll.

HAHAHAH I have like, no idea what to blog anymore really, it just gets so tiring too.

Today was good, Saturdays are always good :D Got a bit of studying done, and then fuel + service. Fuel was funny, with the double whacko punishment heh.

Tomorrow's lunching with cousin, so yeappppppppp.

9:41 AM

SUBJECT


Bernice
lm_bernice@hotmail.com
29 08 94
DEVELOP


CHOOJIAHUI
MARYANNEHOCHINGPING
CHRISTINESEOW
RACHELLEE
ANGELINEOHMEIYI
AMANDAFAITHHUANGKIMLI
SHANPING
PAMELASAY
GRACECHIA
ONGHUIROU
BERNICESIM
CAROLYNCHIA
LEXIN
DIANAYEO
TAN-MIN
AILYNNSONG
TEOMEIQI
VANESSAMOKZITING
NGAWANYI
WONGZIOEDY
BEATRICELIMRUIRONG
MELCIALEONG

EDIT




credits

Layout by K-UMI
website | blogskins | deviantart
special credits to forrestlucero for inspiration